My experience to hiking Mount Guntur

MOUNT GUNTUR

4 juli, 2018


Hello my name is Baghea Ramadhan, now i want to tell you about my experience to hiking Mount Guntur with my friends



it was my first time to climb a mountain , and for the first time i climb a Mount Guntur , i went to Mount Guntur with my friends , there was 5 people in that group , there was me,Sheryl,Rifqi,Jistia,and Keiza. we got there with train to Majalengka. We started to hiking via citiis.



Mount Guntur (Guntur means Thunder in English) is an active stratovolcano located in Garut, west Java. This is my third mountain located in Garut (the others are Mount Papandayan and Mount Cikurai). Its height is 2249 mdpl (meters above sea level). Mount Guntur was considered as the most active mountain in 1800. We can still see the smog when we reach summit 3 of Mount Guntur. Mount Guntur is also famous for it’s fire. We went there on June and on July the dry forest there was on fire. 
As you can see from the picture above, Mount Guntur is a barren mountain. The mountain on the other side is a lush Forrest. I don’t know whether there is a trek there or not but most people hike on the barren side.
Here’s an image I borrowed from Republika Online:
gunung-guntur-_130830215106-349
You can see that on the left side, the mountain is barren while the other side is green like this:
DSC05026


We climb Mount Guntur about 3 day , in the first day we got to the basecamp of Mount Guntur , we preapared about a climb for a day . The second day we started the climb and this day to i weigh my bag , suddenly i forgot that i bring to much weight , i bring about 70 kg , so i put thing that i thought not to important , i remember that i check again , and the weight has decreased about 50 kg , HAHAHA i too a lot to bring some thing that not important for me , and then i continue my climbing to " pos 1 mount guntur " that is on 900 masl . we through many " pos" that i forget about the day where i got a night in some " pos " but i climb for 3 days include touch down to basecamp but i will told you'll what the name of every " pos " .First we went to Basecamp Bu Tati - Pos 1 Pelaporan - Curug Citiis - Pos 3 Camp Area - Summit Attack to Top Guntur


So only that can i share to you about my experience !
thanks for click my blog 
see you later 
Byeee !!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer